Start your journey at Haarlem Campus
We are pleased that you would like to apply to our Scholarship Program at Haarlem Campus. Below you will find information on when and where to submit your application and which documents are required.
We would love to welcome you at Haarlem Campus !
Scholarship Application process
1. Apply online and upload your Passport, Diplomas, English Language Certificate, Curriculum Vitae and Motivation Letter
2. If you meet the admission requirement, we will invite you to a selection interview with a lecturer
3. If the interview is successful you will receive an acceptance letter and the study contract
4. You will sign the study contract and send it back to us
5. You will pay the registration fee
6. We will prepare your letter of admission for you
7. Join us at Haarlem Campus and get the journey started!
- If you receive an acceptance for the scholarship, your study contract must be signed within three months – otherwise your scholarship will expire.
- Your scholarship application is independent of your study application. You can already start the application process for your desired study program, but you should not be enrolled yet.
- You can only apply once for the Haarlem Campus scholarship.
The application deadline for our March intake will be:
- February 01, 2022 for non-EU/EAA citizens and
- February 20, 2022 for EU/EAA citizens.
The scholarship applies to all Dutch, EU and non-EU students starting in April 2022 and will reduce your tuition fees over the standard duration of your studies. We award the scholarships to prospective students with particularly inspiring backgrounds who are not yet enrolled at Haarlem Campus.
The scholarship will cover 50% of your tuition fees over the standard period of your study.
- Letter of motivation – (one to two pages) including a description of the goals you want to achieve with your studies and why you consider yourself as eligible for funding
- Curriculum Vitae in tabular form incl. photo as confirmation of your outstanding (professional) commitment
- Finally, a short interview with one of your board members will decide about your promotion
You will receive feedback at least 1 month before the start of the semester